Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Birthday...

I want to say thank you to all my friends and family for wishing me before my birthday, on my birthday and after my birthday. You know who you are. I really appreciate it whether you wish thru friendster, facebook, sms, email, ym, im, in person. On my birthday, I realised that I'm not alone and I still have good friends who remember my important date in my life, the day I was born. Even though some of you been busy and quiet for the rest of the year but still they remember my birthday.

Thank you to my Microsoft team for singing the birthday song for me. I was shocked... No word can express my feeling. (Ramizan im me saying that he got some problem with the code, when I come to his place, they (including Yuslan from 4th floor) sang to me 'Happy Birthday')

Thank you to my boss, megat for your encouraging email. I love those quotes you quote in that email. Its boost my self esteem.

Thank you to najib, oare, raihan, nirah, reen, razlina, nazri & wife, nana, ieja, zue, lin, rafiq, mieji, andek, adie, k.ida, k.eliza, emy, yang, juliana ayu, k.jehan, k.ros, waheeda, farah hani, madihah and others (sorry if I forgot your name) for your wishes.

Thank you to my family for remembers my birthday even though I myself have to treat all of you on my birthday. hehehe... (But actually I'm the one who feels like buying)

Thank you to Ja'a for sharing with me your cupcakes. (Of all people at Mesiniaga, I have the same birthday with him. Haiya.. But people asking me why we are so different in every aspect. What to say, Allah created us with our own unique personality. )

Thank you to wen ching for buying me baskin robin. (Even though some (but I can say most) of the times I always treats you bad, but still you always belanja me... hehehe)

Last but not least, thank you to Lin, Nirah, Reen and Raihan for your birthday cupcakes (seriously, this is the most delicious and cute cupcakes I ever eat. I'm not into cupcakes but I likes this one) and also for birthday treat for me and Raihan (Raihan birthday fall on 13 Oct) at Italinesse, One Utama. Marvellous. It’s my first time at Italian restaurant. I also enjoyed the movie, Eagle Eyes. It was a night to remember... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home