Saturday, September 13, 2008

One of the sad day in my life

One month ago, my kitten pooh has gone missing. We are quite sure that she got into our car (bhgn enjin) . My brother just drove the car without knowing it.  and since then we dont know her fate .Whether she alive or not.. 

Last week, after Aina admit into hospital again because of astma, some of my family member decide to  gave out dipsy, lala and kumbang to SPCA (Society for the Prevention Of Cruelty to Animals). So, on 6 Sept 2008, my bro and sister in law delivered the 3 of them to SPCA. My father was so sad and decide to take them back and gave to other people instead. The next day, my father took them back and decided to sent them to Rembau (friend of my sister in law's mother). But then after contacting few of my friends, my father decide to put them temporarily at car wash near our house. So, by that way, my father can visit them everyday, as many time as he wish. 

Last night, my father said that Dipsy was so thin. Dont want to eat for a couple of days already. He decided to took them home tomorrow. 

Today, dipsy, kumbang and lala is home again. But in very bad condition especially kumbang. 3pm, i go outside looking for them. Kumbang very 'nazak'. she breathing hardly and mourning so loud. I felt her and try to give moral support. Dipsy dont know what to do, I also dont know what to do. She try to lift herself but failed. I put the food infront of her but still she dont want to eat. Lala also in bad condition. She just lying without moving but her condition not as bad as kumbang. 4.30 pm, I went outside again, this time I can see that Kumbang is not longer breathing. She lay there motionless. I was afraid to touch her, but I have to. 'Dh keras'. I dont know when she took her last breath. I call my father to let him know about the death. He come home immediately. He took Lala to vet and now lala is in ICU. Doctor said that Lala in very bad  condition. She only have 50-50 chances. When my father took her to vet, she was cold already. Doctor said it is contagious. Dipsy always lick kumbang while she in pain, that the best mother can do. Dont know what will happen to Lala after this. Lala and kumbang were so close and unseparateable. Now only Lala left.. Hopefully, Dipsy and Lala can survive. 

When I was a kid, i can't go near cats because I have astma. I never really like/love a cat. Dipsy is my first love. Including her kids, lala, kumbang and pooh. It's not our first cat coz we always had a cats at home. But this 3 cats are different. Maybe because my astma is not that bad anymore and now I can go and play with them without afraid of astma attack. And I also no longer afraid with cats anymore. I watch them grow (and now death...). I really missed the hyperactive kumbang. And I hope that Lala will come back home in a very good health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home