I love BSB.. my bro n sister too..
I got this from The Star Online eCentral, an article about BSB concert in Sunway Lagoon. "The teens and 20-somethings sang along to the songs alongside those in their 30s and beyond, although the Backstreet Boys’ first few albums were released at a time when the younger crowd were still dancing along to Barney." Well, it's just like both my little brother n sister. I still remember, I started love BSB since I was 14 years old (form 2 in Sek. Men. Sg. Besi) n both my brother n sister is only 4 and 5 years old. They have listened all songs from BSB coz I have all the BSB's album (except Unbreakable, I still searching for Unbreakable cassette since last year but can' find one, all store only sell CD), watched bsb concert video tape till it's broke n i even told them a lot about BSB. Introduce the BSB's members n they even have their own favourite. My father also listened to BSB coz I asked him to played BSB cassette when we in our car to balik kampung. Both of them also grow with BSB's song. They love it. And last week, I got my brother to accompany me to BSB Unbreakable 2008 Concert at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach. (I can't bring both, no money maa...) Both of us sang out load till we lost our voice. But it's doesn't matter. It's my first time went to concert n it's all because BSB. I hate went to a place like that coz i don't like being pushed or pushed other people. I will always turned down any invitation to the crowded place. But, for BSB, I'll do anything to watched them performed. Backstreet's Back alright!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home