Good VS Bad event..
Today my unit, MSAD unit had a kick off lunch with our new MD at Good Evening Bangkok @ OU. At first, we had a game (looks more to impromptu talk to me). Choose 1 object in our room and try to sell it. My team leader is quite surprises that I can talk fluently in English coz she said I was so quiet. Huhuhu.. And after we finish the game and gift ceremony, our MD arrived. Then, we have to shared our short term, mid term and long term goal in life, particularly in career. At first, most of us quite distracted by the idea of sharing our vision with so many people and MD of our company. But, on the day itself, actually it was OK. Everybody willing to talk about their missions in life. Well, I can say that the event went quite well and I enjoyed it very much. The food was delicious and the place is marvelous.
In the afternoon, all of us (except our MD) went to MIND event, Developer Day Out. I went for it probably because of the lucky draw (hehehe..) and the movie at the end of the event. Overall, the speakers for the event was boring, some of the topics was quite interesting but with blur image of presentation and unreadeable coding, I lost interest to listen to their speech. It worst then Visual Studio 2008 Sneak Preview that I attend last week. Even though the speaker is boring, at least their visual and audio was fabulous. Their choice of movie also awesome, they choose Game Plan that are so funny and enjoyable. But MIND choose Cloverfield that make my head so dizzy. And you know what, I dont even lucky enough to win the lucky draw, my seat win the grand prize, but unfortunately my number not... :( .
This coming wednesday is holiday for some state because of Thaipusam. I already planned my activity for this wednesday but it ruined already after PM make an anouncement that Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya will also take Thaipusam as state holiday. waah.. it spoilt everything. Now I have to rearangged my plan and some of the plan had to postpone to another date. Aiyo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home