Bad day... Actually not that bad
Today is bad day for me, my car got hit by a taxi in front of Pavillion (new shopping complex at Bukit Bintang). Well, actually I had a feeling that something going to happen cause since I drove out of my house, my car almost got hit 2 times but I managed to escaped. But the third time... hmmm
After I drop my brother at Lot 10, I planned to shopping at Pavillion. I’m so excited to went there because it’s a new shopping complex in town. I missed the first entrance to Pavillion parking, then at the 2nd entrance there is one taxi stopped at the front of the entrance. I gave the signal and suddenly the taxi started to reversed and I also tried to reversed but I can see there is one car behind me, so only 1 thing I can do, I horned the taxi but it’s too late. The taxi already smack on me. I’m stunned and when the taxi drove away, I managed to write down the taxi plat number. I drive in to the parking lot (cause people getting angry at the back of my car, cause I blocked their way) and eager to find the parking space and wanted to see the condition of my car. There is only minor scratch and kemek at my bumper. I called my father and asked him what to do. Well, because it’s only a scratch, so I decided to continue my intention of going shopping. End of story.. hehehe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home