Knowlege
Dah sebulan aku kat tmpt baru. Rasa mcm lambatnyer masa berjalan. Tak tahula kenape. Kat sini aku terlibat ngan satu projek untuk kementerian. Skang nie fasa 1.1. Start next week, masuk fasa 1.2. Since 3rd day, aku dh diberi keje. Kire, takde masa melahu byk sgt. Apa yg aku dpt rasakan kat sini, org2 kat sini mmg pro n knowledge diorg mmg bagus. Here, every unit mission is everybody must have at least one certificate. Even the sales... Wow.. even org sales pun mesti ada technical knowledge. So, org sales (pre-sales n also post-sales) mmg leh gerak sendiri. But actually, that's is not the main reason aku tulis blog hari nie.
Today’s topic is actually about one of my teammate. I’m feeling so small than him because he's very excellent in technical and also theoretical. If aku stayback, dia selalu kaco aku n tgk my coding. N masa tuela aku akan tanya dia coding or apa2 jela. N everytime he wants to explain something, mesti dia akan tanya aku dulu. WHY this? Why that? Why we used this? What the meaning of this? N u know what, I'm always stuck. I cannot explain. I write codes just to make sure I deliver my jobs. I used things, just to make it worked. If it doesn't work, I just find another way. Well, his philosophy is different from mine. He don't want to write just codes but he want to produce a good one. A good code that applies OOP concept like inherit, interface n all. It also will decrease times, i means if we write a bad codes and when we try to load that page, it will takes a lot of times. Also write less code but a good one. I learn a lot from him. He’s the 2nd Chinese that I know, are not afraid to sharing their knowledge. And he always talks about sharing knowledge. He's very good. My manager/company wants him to give talk in TechEd 2007. He also a president of one Microsoft community and people nominates him for Microsoft MVP but he lost today. He going to put extra effort to make him one of Microsoft MVP and I believe he can. In Malaysia, there is only 7 MVP's. Gosh, and he's only 24.
Actually, it's good to know somebody much much better than you. It make u want to know more and u can learn more and more and more because u don't want to left behind. Right now there is no sharing knowledge between me n the team. It’s always them, giving me the new knowledge. But, hopefully in the future, it will be both way. So, for now I have to equip myself with an excellent .net knowledge n also aware of all the technology, Microsoft technology of course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home